For Justin Braun and Henning (gninneh)

Topics: Project Management Forum
Coordinator
Sep 9, 2006 at 7:05 AM
Men,

Several times I said please check in any change with a related work item and comments and unfortunately you don't attend to this and I found your latest checkins.

This is the last time I say it: please attend to guidelines and read all old forum posts and subscribe to workspace RSS feed.

We're glad to see you on board and appreciate your works but if we want to nail to our goals need to have a few rules and anyone should attend to it. Having a comment and related work item helps us to be aware of your project and can decide for timelines and releases.

Thanks
Developer
Sep 9, 2006 at 10:27 AM
I'm very sorry - just forgot my comment.
Last time there were some problems with the dll's needed for my project not being checked in. I included them in /lib/beta1 folder. Hope it worked this time. One dll has to be registered with regsvr32 which is done in pre-build-script of my project.
Coordinator
Sep 9, 2006 at 11:17 AM
No problem :-)

If you want to add a DLL, create a folder for it in mapped folder (as same as what I did for Live Writer DLLs) then copy your files there. Once you did this, create solution folder in Solution and use Add an Exisiting Item to add your dll to project.